It’s been a year! We’d certainly never claim that 2020 was typical in any sense. We all experienced many of the same ups and downs together but we’d prefer to recall the ups more than the downs. That’s why we’re reminding ourselves of the best Core Commissions stories of 2020.
We’re taking a look at the best Core Commissions stories of 2020 before we escape for 2021!
This year, we partnered with new friends, welcomed new members to the team, and continued saving our clients the time and money invested in complex sales commission management.
As a reminder, we’ve listed out the biggest 2020 highlights from the Core Commissions blog below. What’s been your biggest highlight of 2020?
We Made New Friends
- In August, we announced our partnership with IDI Billing, creating a comprehensive experience for managing commissions and large sales agent networks.
- Then in October, we released an integration with Zoey’s B2B order management and capture solution.
- All year, we grew the number of business apps Core integrates with, allowing our clients to harmonize their entire system.
- We looked at how sales commission management software might be a logical solution for our friends already doing payroll.
We Continued to Grow
We Supported Sales Organizations in Paying Commissions
- We provided a complete guide to sales commission management for those needing a little refresher.
- Next, we broke that guide down for insurance commissions and everything that goes into that process.
- We also took a closer look at sales commission terminology and vocabulary so we’re all speaking the same language.
- Who should handle sales commission management on your team? We answered that question.
- Occasionally legal issues can come up when it comes to sales commissions and we offered a little advice on that as well.
- Stay away from spreadsheets! We explained why.
- When looking at sales commission management solutions, we told you what questions to ask first.
- We discussed implementing three different types of commission structures for those organizations considering their options.
- We took a closer look at four common variables in sales commissions.
- Let’s talk communication: we did. Here’s how to approach communicating sales commission plans with your team.
We Had Fun
- We found a few ways to use all that extra time our clients have now that they’re automating sales commissions.
- Jokes? We had a few jokes this year.
- We played with tribbles while talking about troubleshooting commissions.
- Our team got really into Star Wars too.
Once we’re done going down memory lane, we want to help you navigate sales commissions with your team in the new year. Drop us a line or set up a free demo and we’ll show you how sales commission management software can save you time, money, and frustration in 2021.