Organizations sink a lot of time, money, and frustration into managing sales commissions. From importing data and calculating each different percentage point to generating commission statements and reports and emailing them to each individual payee, commission management requires a lot of resources. Luckily, we have a solution that immediately cuts down on the hours after hours spent on spreadsheets and infinite data sources.
We’ve seen companies immediately re-gain 20 hours thanks to Core’s automation.
Core Commissions powerful but flexible commission management software cuts a commission manager’s workload by 85% in almost no time. The application automates the entire process, requiring only a couple button clicks to run a commission cycle, generate reports, and send individualized statements to each payee simultaneously.
Additionally, organizations can integrate a CRM, ERP, or whatever other business and financial applications it uses into Core. That saves even more time by automatically importing the necessary data needed to calculate those commissions.
At the end of the day, that means you’ve got a ton more time on your hands. We’ve seen companies immediately re-gain 20 hours thanks to Core’s automation. What can a commissions manager do with all of that time? Since we’ve been doing this automation thing for a while, we have a little experience with this too.
- Take a Road Trip: How far can you get in 20 hours? Here in Vancouver, Wash., we can drive to the other Vancouver (in Canada) and back again. Twice. All that time you’d normally be spending navigating a spreadsheet: spend it navigating a road map instead.
- Read Infinite Jest: This enormous, 1,088-page novel by David Foster Wallace can be read in about 18 hours and eight minutes by an average reader. You could read that and still have an hour and 42 minutes to kill.
- Build A Birdhouse: It really only takes a couple hours to build but you need time to go pick up all the materials. Of course, you might have enough time to build a bunch of birdhouses and then sell them through a store on Etsy.
- Pick Up A New Language: If you spend ten hours a day learning a language, it should only require 48 days to fully learn it. So, if you do 20 hours a day, we deduce that you could master that language in just 24 days.
- Learn Ice Sculpting: We’re convinced it’s easy to learn how to do this thanks to Groundhog Day. But with that 20 free hours, we believe you’ve got time to tackle this new hobby. Once you’ve got it down, it takes no more than 12 hours to craft even the most complex ice sculpture.
Drop us a line today and we’ll be happy to tell you how much time we can save for you and your team. Set up a free demo and we’ll walk you through it personally. Looking forward to hearing about all the amazing adventures you have with that free time.