Payroll works with a lot of moving pieces. Everything is out on the table: from paying employees to 401K payouts, benefits, taxes, and so much more. That’s without throwing in the extra effort of commission management. But fitting that final piece into the puzzle could earn your company more money.
Commissions can be puzzling even for teams already piecing together payroll tasks like pros.
As commission management software providers with over 15 years of experience in incentive management, we know how challenging this may seem. Between streamlining data, calculating variable compensation, delivering reliable and individualized commission reports, and other complex duties, there’s a lot that needs to be done within the scope of commission management.
Compared to the well-defined requirements for payroll processing that all businesses must follow, the unique rules needed for commission and bonus payments are more like the wild west where anything goes. It can be puzzling even for teams already piecing together payroll tasks like pros. That said, a payroll service company that finds space for commission management in its existing mosaic of services can deliver a comprehensive package to customers and maximize its overall market share.
The right balance that allows you to incorporate these services will benefit the entire team and bring more business to your door. As many organizations have already outsourced payroll services, they’re now also looking for vendors who offer similar solutions on the commissions side of incentive compensation payments.
Why Include Commission Management?
- Offer a more well-rounded product: When companies that rely on sales to succeed seek out a way to handle payroll, they’re also going to need a way to manage sales commissions since that’s a big portion of how they compensate their sales team. The opportunity to find both of these services covered by one vendor will definitely be appealing.
- Get an edge over your competitors: As your competitors continue to tell new customers that they don’t offer commission services – or they struggle to fit it into their business – you can beat them to the punch with that additional offering.
- Save your clients time, money, and frustration: If you can promise new clients that they’ll no longer have to pore over spreadsheets, check and recheck calculations, and spend hours emailing individualized reports, they’re going to give you rave reviews and be less likely to change payroll providers.
- Seamlessly combine two needed services: Connect payroll and commissions and you’ll have a comprehensive package that fits together like two perfectly shaped puzzle pieces.
So let’s say you want to incorporate sales commission management into your business. Where do you start? That’s where we come in. At Core, we offer an application that fully streamlines the entire sales commission management process. With help from our tech team, Core can enable an SSO connection so your end users can see pay and performance details from within your own payroll application.
Partner with us and we’ll help you offer commissions however you’re most comfortable with it.
How to Partner with Core
- Send us a customer & get paid: If you’d rather we handle the sales process from soup to nuts, then join us as a referral partner. Put us in touch with your clients who need sales commission solutions and you’ll get a portion of their first year’s subscription fee. It’s that simple!
- Incorporate our application into your existing services: As we mentioned, we can work with you to connect Core Commissions to your team and your current structure. Offer Core to your clients alongside your other services.
- Put your name on our product: Rather than delivering Core through our branded application, we can team up with you to fully brand the product as your own and offer it to clients as a harmonious extension of your other services.
Ready to talk to us about how we can add more value to your payroll company? Contact us and let us know how you’d like to partner with us. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions.