At Core Commissions, we work with a number of clients who need commission management support. That means more than just setting up commission software that automates the process for them. Their teams require extra hands to fully manage the task. That’s where Managed Services comes in.
Our Managed Services package provides a cost-effective way for sales organizations to calculate commissions. Subscribers gain access to all the Enterprise-level features as well as a team of expert administrators who handle the job with ease.
Our experienced administrators are focused on running your commissions efficiently and accurately using Core Commissions’ application.
For anyone exploring commission software options, Managed Services may seem like a big undertaking. However, it’s very simple if you know how it works.
To help you understand how Managed Services works, we’ve broken down the terms and features you’d need.
Commission Software Glossary
- Bulk Email Distribution: Every time sales organizations run commission calculations, they generate commission reports. Each one of those reports needs to be emailed to the respective payee. To ease the amount of work that goes into sending every one of those emails, we offer a bulk email distribution tool. It automatically sends the right report to the correct payee with a click of a button.
- Dashboard: In many ways, a dashboard is like a control center. Users can build a dashboard using a variety of different reports that display commission data. It can give you direct access to important sales data, performance metrics, and more — all in one place. You can also design this however you prefer.
- Data Sources: The sales numbers, revenue, profit, and other sales-related metrics make up the data you need to calculate commissions. There are a number of places where we can find this data, from business applications to Excel spreadsheets. Those are what we call data sources. We can automatically pull data from those sources and calculate it for you.
- Drag & Drop: The tools you use to build out your commission plan rules in the Core application are easy to use. In fact, all you need to do is select a type of rule from our options, drag it to your commission flow, and drop it where it needs to be. That’s how our drag and drop tools work.
More Commission Software Terms:
- ETL module: When we integrate CRMs, ERPs, and other business applications, we use an ETL module, It stands for extract, transform, and load. It’s a way to manage the data we pull from your existing business systems automatically. Every time we build an integration, we custom code an ETL module for it. We can tell that module exactly what data to pull, where to find it, where to put it, and how to calculate it.
- Integration: When you connect the Core Commissions application to another application, whether it’s a CRM, ERP, or another financial app, it’s called integration. As we described above, we use specialized modules that find data in your systems and automatically pull it out for calculations.
- Portal: Users access dashboards, reports, and more through a portal. In fact, our sales reporting portal gives sales teams the ability to review their own commission data in real-time.
- Report Builder: If you need to create a report for the executive team or perhaps to determine quotas for the upcoming year, you can build a custom report using our report builder.
- Rules Engine: We’ve worked with sales organizations of all sizes and have a solid understanding of all kinds of commission rules. Based on that, we’ve created the rules engine that gives you options for your commission plan implementation. If you don’t see something you need, you can work with your implementer.
- Sandbox: Just like when you were a kid, you can play in the sandbox. For us, a sandbox is a place to test something out. For instance, users can explore new commission rules and potential results using our What-If Sandbox.
- Tier Rate Builder: A number of sales organizations use tiered rates for commissions. We have a tool that can easily help you calculate those tiered rates every time. It cuts down on errors and allows a smooth method for figuring out what can often be a pretty complicated calculation.
The Managed Services Benefit
Along with all the features that come with our Enterprise package, Managed Services clients also get hands-on attention from our experienced team of administrators. They can offer a high level of expertise when it comes to managing commissions. They’ve seen it all. It’s also their full-time job and they will give it their full attention.
We’d be happy to show you how we can help you manage commissions with our Managed Services program. Contact us for more information or set up a free demo today. It’ll be our pleasure to make commission management a far easier task for you and your entire team.