Ever heard the term “managed services”? According to Forbes, it’s a program that lets an organization delegate management of a system to a third party. It’s a lot like outsourcing in that way. For us, it’s a way to break the endless chain of events involved with in-house commission management beyond just commission software.
Managed Services allow businesses to work with well-trained teams who can handle a set of specific tasks.
It’s more common than you think. Sales organizations spend time and money recruiting, hiring, and training someone to handle commissions. The new hires immediately get buried in a complex and often hard-to-understand job. They eventually burn out and quit. This brings the organization back to the recruiting and hiring process and the cycle begins again.
We created managed services for our clients looking to break the chain and trust someone else to handle commissions. If you aren’t familiar with it, we’d like to break it down for you a bit more.
What’s Managed Services?
When most people think of outsourcing, they think of companies handling tasks like customer service. Managed services go beyond that. It includes a team of trained specialists prepared to handle a system or network. Those specialists oversee a system or network, provide maintenance and updates, and any other required tasks.
Subscribers to Core Commissions’ Managed Services plan gain access to our powerful but flexible application. A team of highly skilled commission specialists takes over from there. They handle data processing, statement conversion, imports, calculations, reporting, and anything else commission-related.
Who Needs Managed Services?
Sales organizations of all sizes struggle to properly manage commissions. The job sucks up time and resources. The tasks involved seem straightforward from afar but in reality, they can be complicated or just really tedious. It’s enough to make a commission administrator go crazy. Or at least cause them a lot of frustration.
No organization needs that added burden. It ruins the entire dynamic of the team. If commission management didn’t have to be conducted in-house, the team could focus on more fruitful efforts.
Our Managed Services subscribers include sales teams of all sizes from all different industries. They all have one thing in common: they’d rather not deal with every single commission detail.
Why Sign Up for Managed Services?
- Hand Off All Commissions Tasks: As we mentioned, our team will take over handling all commission management functions. They’ll also automate calculations and reporting while continuing to maintain the Core Commissions application.
- Get a Fully Trained Team Automatically: Once your organization comes on board, you can rely entirely on our team. There’s no more need to seek out commission administrators and train them.
- Trust the Experts to Get It Done For You: Our team knows a thing or two about commissions. Your organization may have its own rules and rates but we’ve seen it all. We have over 15 years of experience in commission management and we can handle even the most complex commission plans.
- Catch Any Commission Mistakes or Anomalies: Once we have a few months of data on your organization, we can tell when something’s off. We’ll catch it when a statement is missing, a calculation is wrong, or a report looks unusual. And we can fix it before it hits your bottom line.
- Access to All Software Features: Managed Services clients get full access to all the features on the Core Commissions applications. That includes a web sales portal for sales reps or agents as well as an easy-to-use dispute management feature.
- Meet Your Commission Goals: Communicate your commission goals to us and we’ll keep on top of your progress. Regular reporting can keep both you and your payees up-to-date on what they need to do to keep reaching those goals.
If you’re in need of a commission solution that goes beyond just the software, we can help. Contact us or set up a free demo and we’ll give you the full tour of our Managed Services program.